20 July, 2011

On a search for flowers..

I found a cute little shop called Blumen Schmid on Böblinger Straße. 
This shop was so cute! Lots of cute little plants sitting on the sidewalk, beautiful bouquets and containers inside, and there was a gorgeous vanda orchid hanging in the window.
Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of the shop. I was already half way to the shop when I realized I had forgotten my camera.
I'm definitely going back there and when I do, I will be sure to bring my camera with me!
 I purchased a gorgeous hand-tied bouquet made out of purple dutch hydrangea, sedum, and black berries. I also bought a bunch of mini sunflowers, a bunch of matsumoto asters, and 2 vases. I believe all of this cost me about 26,00€.

Gorgeous hand-tied bouquet.
Sunflowers and Asters.
How cute are these candies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment